Classrooms at Adams Mission Station

Click the image to launch gallery view

Dublin Core

Title

Classrooms at Adams Mission Station

Description

This is a picture of the classroom buildings at Adams Mission Station. It was taken in 1914 by missionary Edith A. Com (Kolah).

Creator

Edith A. Com (Kolah), MIssionary at Adams Mission Station

Source

Oberlin College Archives

Date

1914

Rights

The photographs and documents in Contextualizing Objects in the Oberlin College Ethnographic Collection in OMEKA are provided courtesy of the Oberlin College Archives for research and educational use only. For all other uses of photographs and documents--including downloading of images or reproduction in any media--please seek permission from: Oberlin College Archives http://www.oberlin.edu/archive/contact/form/index.html

Format

jpg

Bibliographic Citation

Oberlin College. Archives. RG 30/232. Edith Bunker Davis. Series VI Photographs, 1892-1982. Subseries 3 Loose Photographs. Folder: Adams Mission Station. Box #16

Image Viewer

Click below to view an image using the Zoom.it viewer.